As you may know issue 3 has launched. You can purchase your digital copy at comixcentral or your physical copy on my website. I would like to thank you all for the love and support of this project. Deathbag has come a long way and has become more than what I could imagine it to be. Below are the future plans for Deathbag along with issue 4 and some merch.
1. Although I will not be in The Block or artist alley at this year’s C2E2 Deathbag will still be present thanks to our good friends at Cryptic Closet. They will have all 3 issues of DB along with a brand new Cryptic Closet exclusive Deathbag T-Shirt. The shirts will be limited and available at C2E2, http://www.thecrypticcloset.com/ , and laguerradearte.com
2. The official My Pretty Princess Monkey T-shirt is on sale now. MPPM is the creation of Doug Waffles and is DB’s favorite cartoon/comic (see issue #3). This shirt will be available through my threadless account. https://lgda.threadless.com/ also available on that shop are the Panlayer and Deathbag #2 Tees.
3. Finally issue #4!!! That’s right issue 4 is already under way. It will include The Coroner written by Anthony Cleveland (Sliver Skin), Deathbag Goes To Grapplemania co-written by Vinny Malave (Cryptic Closet), Deathbag Goes To Brewfest, and a My Pretty Princess Monkey backup story co-written by Adam Farster. There will be one way to get DB4 and that is through the Holier Than Thou Edition. What is that you ask? It is the Deathbag collection trade. It will feature the following:
- All 3 issues of Deathbag
- issue #4 only available in the trade
- Nerdlife flip story co-created by Ben Miller
- The Ralph’s flip story created by Ashley Esper
- A DB cover gallery featuring the art of Adam Farster
- Samples of various Deathbag Scripts and concept sketches
- A DB pin up gallery featuring the work of Lisa Jones, Topher Kearby, Bill Halliar, and Chris Sajpel.
The target release date for the trade will be October 2018. I will be starting a Kickstarter campaign in May 2018.
Again thank you for all your support and love